- 2014 Martin Luther King Jr. Essay Contest Each year on the third Monday of January we celebrate the life and the dream of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. It is a time for the nation to remember the injustices that Dr. King fought. He fought for the freedom, dignity, and equality of all races and peoples. Students are asked to […]
- Join IASP on a 10 day trip to Ireland and Scotland as we tour Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh, and Loch Ness. Our trip last summer to Germany and Prague was a great success, and we are pleased to again partner with EF to offer this opportunity for world travel. Please see the flyer for the trip schedule, details of each day, […]
- Don’t forget to sign up for the April 30, 2014, Extra Curricular Accounts workshop, where IASP will present Tammy Baker, CPA and Ryan Preston, CPA, from the Indiana State Board of Accounts. Tammy and Ryan bring their expertise in reviewing State Board of Accounts requirements for Schools in Indiana. Click here for ECA Workshop […]
- generationOn promotes philanthropy and service learning by providing support to teachers and students. Teachers gain lessons and training, and students gain academic, civic, and life skills. generationOn Schools benefit from the culture of service and philanthropy, and through their extended connection with their community. Visit our webpage to learn more and to start gaining great […]
Click below for he criteria and selection process for District Principal of the Year and District Assistant Principal of the Year.
Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA) is a nationwide full-service agency focused on plan design, negotiations, and implementation of benefit programs for associations. We provide insurance evaluations to assist organizations in obtaining quality products with options and flexible choices for their members. TweetRead more ...
IASP is pleased to offer the online evaluation tool, Standard For Success, as a way to assist administrators in completing their annual teacher evaluations. SFS was developed by EdTechZone, an Indiana company with Indiana educators at the helm. Contact Todd Whitlock, firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to see how Standard For Success works for you. TweetRead more ...
The Olweus Bullyng Prevention Program is a research based program with curriculum and materials designed to assist your staff in preventing and reducing incidents of bullying in your school. Use the code, “IASP”, and IASP will get credit for your purchase. The article details how it has also helped improve academic performance in schools in the US; take time […]Read more ...
- We hope that you will join us at the 2014 Aspiring Principals Conference, April 27-28, 2014. For more info, visit http://t.co/rSC98UL5Gr, 19 hours ago
- RT @StateEdWatch: Kansas K-12 Funding Unconstitutional, Supreme Court Rules; Orders Review http://t.co/2B2DzCPRhV #edpolicy #education, 19 hours ago
- Join us for the 2014 Aspiring Principals Conference - April 27-28, 2014. For more information, visit http://t.co/rSC98UL5Gr, Mar 06
- Congrats MATH State Champs! ABC-Stewart School, Brooks School Elem, Northview Elem, Riverside Int, Smoky Row Elem! http://t.co/62txHonc7C, Mar 05
11025 East 25th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46229
317-891-9900 | 800-285-2188