- This annual conference is a unique opportunity for anybody considering a career in building level leadership. Facilitated by principal-practitioners, this two-day conference will expose participants to the special challenges and opportunities in this fast- paced role. Features include, practical information, networking opportunities, access to outstanding leaders, interviewing tips, resource materials, mock interviews, and professional advice on your resume. […]
- Don’t forget to sign up for the April 30, 2014, Extra Curricular Accounts workshop, where IASP will present Tammy Baker, CPA and Ryan Preston, CPA, from the Indiana State Board of Accounts. Tammy and Ryan bring their expertise in reviewing State Board of Accounts requirements for Schools in Indiana. Click here for ECA Workshop […]
- generationOn promotes philanthropy and service learning by providing support to teachers and students. Teachers gain lessons and training, and students gain academic, civic, and life skills. generationOn Schools benefit from the culture of service and philanthropy, and through their extended connection with their community. Visit our webpage to learn more and to start gaining great […]
Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA) is a nationwide full-service agency focused on plan design, negotiations, and implementation of benefit programs for associations. We provide insurance evaluations to assist organizations in obtaining quality products with options and flexible choices for their members. TweetRead more ...
IASP is pleased to offer the online evaluation tool, Standard For Success, as a way to assist administrators in completing their annual teacher evaluations. SFS was developed by EdTechZone, an Indiana company with Indiana educators at the helm. Contact Todd Whitlock, email@example.com for information and to see how Standard For Success works for you. TweetRead more ...
The Olweus Bullyng Prevention Program is a research based program with curriculum and materials designed to assist your staff in preventing and reducing incidents of bullying in your school. Use the code, “IASP”, and IASP will get credit for your purchase. The article details how it has also helped improve academic performance in schools in the US; take time […]Read more ...
- Join us for the 2014 Aspiring Principals Conference - April 27-28, 2014. For more information, visit http://t.co/rSC98UL5Gr, 5 hours ago
- RT @radaugherty: Truly enjoying the stories of amazing students and inspirational educators at the @INPrincipals Indiana Academic All-Stars Awards! #achieve, Apr 16
- Sign up today for the 2014 Aspiring Principals Conference - April 27-28, 2014. For more information, visit http://t.co/rSC98UL5Gr, Apr 16
- The beautiful Indiana Roof Ballroom, host of the 2014 Indiana Academic All-Stars Reception! http://t.co/C9Q9YpWuo7, Apr 16
11025 East 25th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46229
317-891-9900 | 800-285-2188