- Join IASP on a 10 day trip to Ireland and Scotland as we tour Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh, and Loch Ness. Our trip last summer to Germany and Prague was a great success, and we are pleased to again partner with EF to offer this opportunity for world travel. Please see the flyer for the trip schedule, details of each day, […]
- Be a Joy Maker 2013! We are please to announce that Habro will donate a toy to Toys for Tots for each young person caring, sharing and giving back to their community this holiday season. Click here to get involved! Tweet
Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA) is a nationwide full-service agency focused on plan design, negotiations, and implementation of benefit programs for associations. We provide insurance evaluations to assist organizations in obtaining quality products with options and flexible choices for their members. TweetRead more ...
IASP is pleased to offer the online evaluation tool, Standard For Success, as a way to assist administrators in completing their annual teacher evaluations. SFS was developed by EdTechZone, an Indiana company with Indiana educators at the helm. Contact Todd Whitlock, firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to see how Standard For Success works for you. TweetRead more ...
The Olweus Bullyng Prevention Program is a research based program with curriculum and materials designed to assist your staff in preventing and reducing incidents of bullying in your school. Use the code, “IASP”, and IASP will get credit for your purchase. The article details how it has also helped improve academic performance in schools in the US; take time […]Read more ...
- Make sure to renew your IASP membership! Visit http://t.co/R8luTdcvNW for information or contact Penny at 317.891.9900 with questions., Dec 16
- RT @thomascmurray: Join @NMHS_Principal Monday night at 8pm ET on #edtechchat as we discuss Digital Leadership. A can't miss from one of America's Top Leaders!, Dec 16
- Elem M.A.T.H. Bowl Coaches...Today is the deadline to register for the coaches webinar on Dec. 17! http://t.co/kyZxjWUe70, Dec 13
- RT @ManvilleSD: OPENING: Grade 1 (Maternity Leave) 2/18-6/30/14.Send cover letter, résumé, certifications,3 letters of rec. to email@example.com, Dec 13
11025 East 25th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46229
317-891-9900 | 800-285-2188